Children Of Chaos

I got so much charisma that someone already asked me for the fall ball

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Children Of Chaos
Omgg..who is it brotha??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 13:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 06:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 18:23
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 18:21

awwieee
i cant wait till she picks her wedding gown
*squeals* yeah, no, too much romantic
Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!
Guess I could
I skipped today too

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Today, 08:46 I got so much charisma that someone already asked me for the fall ball
wait whooooo
Last edited by Vivienne Thorne on 30 Sep 2026, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

Children Of Chaos

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:30
Lily Clarke wrote: Yesterday, 13:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 06:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 18:23
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 18:22

i cant wait till she picks her wedding gown
*squeals* yeah, no, too much romantic
Lol and guess who skipped schl today? MEE!
Guess I could
I skipped today too
Woahhh, nice nice~
@lorenzo able charles uh huh? Who?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9