Let's Chat!
Hi!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
hows it going
LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
Going good. U??
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
it is indeed! i'm having a lot of fun writing it :]Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:33Ooooh that’s so excitingSage Willows wrote: Today, 02:17 lol I kind of lost track of time and wrote the rough draft (and I mean super super rough draft) first chapter for my new novel idea and made a basic plot summary
Let's Chat!
Glad to hear thatSage Willows wrote: Today, 02:41it is indeed! i'm having a lot of fun writing it :]Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:33Ooooh that’s so excitingSage Willows wrote: Today, 02:17 lol I kind of lost track of time and wrote the rough draft (and I mean super super rough draft) first chapter for my new novel idea and made a basic plot summary
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Bye Penelope!! Again, good luck!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Hope it goes well
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!