OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:43 Hi hi
OMG IT'S SILAS #1!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 00:21
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:43 Hi hi
OMG IT'S SILAS #1!
Hiiiii :wow:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!!

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 00:22
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 00:21
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:43 Hi hi
OMG IT'S SILAS #1!
Hiiiii :wow:
How are you Silas I?? :wow:

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
I love that. That’s hilarious. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 00:10
Sage Willows wrote: Today, 00:09
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:55
Sage Willows wrote: Yesterday, 23:54
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:53

!! That’s exciting, love that for you!
Silas!! ty!! i've had very little energy for Sage and Eden lately bc of stuff, but i'm really having fun with this new plot so i'm hopeful it'll give me the motivation to move forward with the plots I was making for my characters here :]
Relatable, and I hope that works out! I’ve been getting back into RPing more too ^^
I hope it works out, too! it's a very different tone from what I normally write, but it's very secretive New England town in autumn vibes which I love
if you ever need someone to write with in the next few months, let me know!
Ooooh very fitting time of year for that, too~
And I could be down πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
it is indeed! i've been rewatching my favorite fall movies to help with the inspo too lol
yay!! if you have any specific plot ideas for Silas you should totally let me know :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:29 I love that. That’s hilarious. :lol:
:lol: @Silas Vance is Silas II I gotta seprate them in my head or I'ma start talking to one about smt that's for the other silas

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
oh boy that would be awkward. Personality wise were kinda opposites

33.8 cm Blackthorn wood β€’ Kneazle whisker coreβ€’
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Silas

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock