Let's Chat!
OMG IT'S SILAS #1!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Hiiiii
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!!
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
How are you Silas I??
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
I love that. Thatβs hilarious.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
it is indeed! i've been rewatching my favorite fall movies to help with the inspo too lolSilas Norwood wrote: Today, 00:10Ooooh very fitting time of year for that, too~Sage Willows wrote: Today, 00:09I hope it works out, too! it's a very different tone from what I normally write, but it's very secretive New England town in autumn vibes which I loveSilas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:55Relatable, and I hope that works out! Iβve been getting back into RPing more tooSage Willows wrote: Yesterday, 23:54Silas!! ty!! i've had very little energy for Sage and Eden lately bc of stuff, but i'm really having fun with this new plot so i'm hopeful it'll give me the motivation to move forward with the plots I was making for my characters here :]![]()
if you ever need someone to write with in the next few months, let me know!
And I could be down![]()
yay!! if you have any specific plot ideas for Silas you should totally let me know :]
Let's Chat!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
oh boy that would be awkward. Personality wise were kinda opposites
33.8 cm Blackthorn wood β’ Kneazle whisker coreβ’
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
