𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:46
So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?

@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner

I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!

Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.

Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!
The Velvet box magic chocolates..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Guys which set of Halloween soups should I do

Reducio
regular 3x3 grid to be made
5x5 grid:Image posted by the member
Or the horrific 10x10 grid Image posted by the member


Also SPECIAL PRE-HALLOWEEN SOUP READY TO BR TAKEN

Image posted by the member

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll take it

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:55
Xio Arcana wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:46
So, what do y'all want to offer for the "Fall Special" Menu?

@Bella Light @Penelope Kneen @Aaron Schwartz @Nick Jameson @Tessa Brown @Laura Buttner

I was also considering we offer Bundles since this is a special menu and that way everyone gets to participate in the orders!

Xio will provide the usual Unmarked Potions and Magic Tricks "fall/Halloween" themed for people who didn't put in an order ahead of time.

Also what date should we have the folks come in for their order? Let me know!
Is it like an IC thing or just IC in counter chat?
Well be having them come to the Magic Cellar so they can be IC or OOC, I can offer the option on the sign up!

Okie dokie, so for the Fall Menu we have so far:

Magic Soups - Appetizer (Nick)
Entree?
Drinks? - (I assume Bella)
Magic Chocolates - Dessert (Penelope)
Any thing else?

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ikm fraud it is a bid a random wheel’s decision will choose all so other please come forward and try to contest this will end at 7:00pm GMT

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 17:16 Guys which set of Halloween soups should I do

Reducio
regular 3x3 grid to be made
5x5 grid:Image posted by the member
Or the horrific 10x10 grid Image posted by the member


Also SPECIAL PRE-HALLOWEEN SOUP READY TO BR TAKEN

Image posted by the member
The 10×10 is really dangerous..would be better if you also number them..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 17:19
Nick Jameson wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 17:16 Guys which set of Halloween soups should I do

Reducio
regular 3x3 grid to be made
5x5 grid:Image posted by the member
Or the horrific 10x10 grid Image posted by the member


Also SPECIAL PRE-HALLOWEEN SOUP READY TO BR TAKEN

Image posted by the member
The 10×10 is really dangerous..would be better if you also number them..
Done
Pls don’t mind that 41 is labelled as 51

For reference I know that 41 is labelled as 51

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Damnnn T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:43
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:57
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:54 Hi guys

I'm back after a long time, what did I miss?
Hi Aaron!! From when I started chatting here, we've been discussing outfits choices for the ball and party!! I'm really glad u like ur banners!! I was worried that u wouldn't like the simple banner that I made for u
Ooh, fun... I'll just search something on pinterest which has ravenclaw blue and fall hues and wear that. Legit last minute outfit, IC too most prob if penelope doesn't kill me earlier for prepping one before hand

Also your banners were great! I am a simple person, and like they were way more than what I could manage or do 😭 Hopefully the emoji loads 🤞🤞
Haha, that's a solid idea!! Penelope better not kill u!! U two r going together then??

Aw!! Everyone on here is super talented w/ coding and graphics, but I'm very glad u like them!! Do come again and spread the word!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 18:22
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 16:43
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 15:57
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:54 Hi guys

I'm back after a long time, what did I miss?
Hi Aaron!! From when I started chatting here, we've been discussing outfits choices for the ball and party!! I'm really glad u like ur banners!! I was worried that u wouldn't like the simple banner that I made for u
Ooh, fun... I'll just search something on pinterest which has ravenclaw blue and fall hues and wear that. Legit last minute outfit, IC too most prob if penelope doesn't kill me earlier for prepping one before hand

Also your banners were great! I am a simple person, and like they were way more than what I could manage or do 😭 Hopefully the emoji loads 🤞🤞
Haha, that's a solid idea!! Penelope better not kill u!! U two r going together then??

Aw!! Everyone on here is super talented w/ coding and graphics, but I'm very glad u like them!! Do come again and spread the word!!
Yeah, though we are missing a couple of filler rps in between Like a lot

Will spread the word!! I also added your banner in my ency (it's in the bottom with the other ones actually)

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.