Let's Chat!
How could the air conditioner betray u like that?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time.![]()
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Let's Chat!
Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week.Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37How could the air conditioner betray u like that?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time.![]()
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
OH?!? Not the fridge too!!!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:40Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week.Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37How could the air conditioner betray u like that?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time.![]()
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol
Did u loose power or smth?
Let's Chat!
No. When we got back from our lake house on Labor Day, we found out our freezer thawed and our fridge stopped cooling. We’re still waiting for a repairman to come check it out and fix it.Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:40OH?!? Not the fridge too!!!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:40Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week.Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37How could the air conditioner betray u like that?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time.![]()
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol
Did u loose power or smth?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh no!! I hope ur fridge gets repaired soon and so does ur AC!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Oof, yeah thats not great… especially if it’s been like that for a while and u havnt been there.Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:41No. When we got back from our lake house on Labor Day, we found out our freezer thawed and our fridge stopped cooling. We’re still waiting for a repairman to come check it out and fix it.Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:40OH?!? Not the fridge too!!!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:40Ikr! It really sucks. And apparently it won’t be fixed for probably about another week.Madoka Omitsu wrote: Today, 01:37How could the air conditioner betray u like that?Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time.![]()
Try making an iced drink or smth and holding it, it’s what I do when it’s really hot (I don’t have air conditioning)
Our fridge is also broken so we don’t have very cold water either. Lol
Did u loose power or smth?
That happened at work once and we had to throw out pretty much everything
Let's Chat!
good, hby?
Let's Chat!
I'm okay. Perhaps Latoya and Ophelie can interact??Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:14good, hby?
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
sureeDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:20I'm okay. Perhaps Latoya and Ophelie can interact??Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 02:14good, hby?