Children Of Chaos
i am feeling so good omg, i mean, i wrote 300 words for that divorce thingyOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:191. You're BLINDWillow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reasonNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Night Lily!
why the hell does my brain start working when its 1 am?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:191. You're BLINDWillow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reasonNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Night Lily!
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
chillax gurl, she didnt walk you over now, did she?Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:25Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:191. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Night Lily!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Nicola, Ifi wouldn’t be proud if u didn’t hex Willow too!Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:25Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:191. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Night Lily!
Willow, please don’t step over ppl
Children Of Chaos
Lily's right. Also, please don't insult each other like thatNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:25Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:191. You're BLIND
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Night Lily!
ik it's hopefully all jokes but I mean it, plz
Oooh fun Lils!
Children Of Chaos
... so you see that I'm actually a good person, sorry, Willow. Now get out of my way.
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
MOOOOMMMMM SHE"S BEIG DRAMATIC!!!1!! SHE CALLED ME BLIND! AND I WASNT TRYING TO STEP ON HER! I DIDNT SEE HEROphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:28Lily's right. Also, please don't insult each other like thatNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:25Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?
Night Lily!![]()
ik it's hopefully all jokes but I mean it, plz
Oooh fun Lils!
SHE HEXED ME?!Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Today, 20:27Nicola, Ifi wouldn’t be proud if u didn’t hex Willow too!Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:25Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?
Night Lily!
Willow, please don’t step over ppl
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Children Of Chaos
I apologized and she keeps going! Who's the dramatic one now?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:30MOOOOMMMMM SHE"S BEIG DRAMATIC!!!1!! SHE CALLED ME BLIND! AND I WASNT TRYING TO STEP ON HER! I DIDNT SEE HEROphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:28Lily's right. Also, please don't insult each other like thatNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:25Willow STEPPED on me and tried to WALK ME OVER- Oh, night Lils!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:23Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?
Night Lily!![]()
ik it's hopefully all jokes but I mean it, plz
Oooh fun Lils!
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that
Children Of Chaos
And I'm the bad one of the tale... Just wait until I tell my dadOphelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 20:34 Okay okay, stop you two. Nibody stepped on another person, and Nicole, maybe don't roll around on the floor; the floor's also cold and hard, you could get back pain from that
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |