Children Of Chaos
*doesn't see nicola and steps on her*
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Children Of Chaos
... WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Children Of Chaos
I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:03MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:05I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:03MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Children Of Chaos
I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:05I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:03MY PROBLEM?! You're the weird one rolling around!
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reasonNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:05I'M THE WEIRD ONE? YOU'RE THE BLIND ONE WHO CAN'T SEE PEOPLE!!!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Children Of Chaos
1. You're BLINDWillow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reasonNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Children Of Chaos
night guys~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Okay kids, Nicola AND Willow. What is happening here exactly?Nicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:191. You're BLINDWillow Starch wrote: Today, 20:14How am I the fool here? Tell me at least three good reasonNicola Parker wrote: Today, 20:08I'm not the fool here! YOU ARE!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:07MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE YOU IF YOU WERE AT AN EYE LEVEL!!! NOT ACTIN' A FOOL!
2. You're LOUD
3. YOU'RE POOR!!! UGH!
Night Lily!