Let's Chat!
I mean Lotus didn't go to the spring dance he hid in the room of requirement if I remember right
Let's Chat!
THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHTLily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:00GOOD GOOD, WBUUUUU
Let's Chat!
why only alright?? smthng happened?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHTLily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:00GOOD GOOD, WBUUUUU
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 18:01 I mean Lotus didn't go to the spring dance he hid in the room of requirement if I remember right
Reallly??!
Let's Chat!
I’m sick..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02why only alright?? smthng happened?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT
Let's Chat!
aww man.... what happened?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06I’m sick..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02why only alright?? smthng happened?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ohh that's nice! good luck with that!Avery Gray wrote: Today, 04:04Im taking dual credit classes. (College classes in high school.)
Let's Chat!
Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worseLily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07aww man.... what happened?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06I’m sick..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02why only alright?? smthng happened?
Let's Chat!
did u get checked up?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worseLily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07aww man.... what happened?Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06I’m sick..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Time to finally complete shop orders and other site work so I can actually work on Fall Ball stuff.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |