OOC Let's Chat!

I mean Lotus didn't go to the spring dance he hid in the room of requirement if I remember right

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:00
Lily Young wrote: Today, 17:59
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:53
Lily Young wrote: Today, 17:52 Hi, how is everyone doing?
LILYYYY
LILSSSS how’re you??
GOOD GOOD, WBUUUUU
THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:00
Lily Young wrote: Today, 17:59
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:53
Lily Young wrote: Today, 17:52 Hi, how is everyone doing?
LILYYYY
LILSSSS how’re you??
GOOD GOOD, WBUUUUU
THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT
why only alright?? smthng happened?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 18:01 I mean Lotus didn't go to the spring dance he hid in the room of requirement if I remember right
:eyes: Reallly??!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:00
Lily Young wrote: Today, 17:59
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:53

LILYYYY
LILSSSS how’re you??
GOOD GOOD, WBUUUUU
THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT
why only alright?? smthng happened?
I’m sick..

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:00
Lily Young wrote: Today, 17:59

LILSSSS how’re you??
GOOD GOOD, WBUUUUU
THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT
why only alright?? smthng happened?
I’m sick..
aww man.... what happened?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 04:04
Chidera Amayo wrote: Today, 04:01
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 22:12 *flops* whew! Nearly done with my Sociology work now!
Are you a college student as well? :rolleyes:
Im taking dual credit classes. (College classes in high school. :))
Ohh that's nice! good luck with that!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:00
GOOD GOOD, WBUUUUU
THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT
why only alright?? smthng happened?
I’m sick..
aww man.... what happened?
Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:09
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:06
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:02
Lily Young wrote: Today, 18:02

THATS GOOD! IM ALRIGHT
why only alright?? smthng happened?
I’m sick..
aww man.... what happened?
Idk… it started as a fever but I’ve been sick for almost a month now and the symptoms just keeps getting worse
did u get checked up?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Time to finally complete shop orders and other site work so I can actually work on Fall Ball stuff. :meninblack:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.