Children Of Chaos
Hi Lily
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Children Of Chaos
Hey cuz
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Dammmm T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 12:03Drank lassi!!!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:02Make sure to drink water once you finish eating them!
IRL I CANNOT STOP CHOUGHING EVEN FOR A MOMENT
Children Of Chaos
YeahhahahhaPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:08Dammmm T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 12:03Drank lassi!!!!
IRL I CANNOT STOP CHOUGHING EVEN FOR A MOMENT
Whyy, got sick? Take some medicine, cough syrup
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Mmhmm..but the heat is making me drink more cold water and drinks.. T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 12:09YeahhahahhaPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:08Dammmm T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 12:03Drank lassi!!!!
IRL I CANNOT STOP CHOUGHING EVEN FOR A MOMENT
Whyy, got sick? Take some medicine, cough syrup
Children Of Chaos
..... I dunno how to say this in English so......Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:10Mmhmm..but the heat is making me drink more cold water and drinks.. T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 12:09YeahhahahhaPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:08Dammmm T-T
IRL I CANNOT STOP CHOUGHING EVEN FOR A MOMENT
Whyy, got sick? Take some medicine, cough syrup
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Children Of Chaos
Nope, only a hard way to see what beans you need btw i just finished the second mlb movie
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Children Of Chaos
2nd languageEugenia Smyrnidi wrote: Yesterday, 17:58Why.Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: Yesterday, 17:49 my hardest exam is tmrw (not math, math is ezzz for me)
an i didnt start studying
its 10:18pm ere
Please, study for an hour and sleep if it’s night. Otherwise, you gotta study
What lesson is it btw
hate that
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
Children Of Chaos
Say it in the language maybe I know itLily Clarke wrote: Today, 12:11..... I dunno how to say this in English so......Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:10Mmhmm..but the heat is making me drink more cold water and drinks.. T-TLily Clarke wrote: Today, 12:09Yeahhahahha
Whyy, got sick? Take some medicine, cough syrup
Oh and anyone want to go to the ball with me
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile