PURE-BLOOD CLUB

*looks around* hmm, this place is nice! I’m staying.

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Mia Xu wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 22:48 *looks around* hmm, this place is nice! I’m staying.
I mean, its our right, right?
*already sprawled on a love seat*

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Xio Arcana wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 22:50
Mia Xu wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 22:48 *looks around* hmm, this place is nice! I’m staying.
I mean, its our right, right?
*already sprawled on a love seat*
hiii xio

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that

PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Hi guys

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Tes Cadell wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 17:17
Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 21:39
Xio Arcana wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:29 I had asked earlier that THIS club could request to TAKEOVER the old one per the rules on Clubs and Clans but no one replied....
No what I mean is there is already a Pureblood club N.O.B.L.E run by @Tes Cadell
N.O.B.L.E mentioned???
Yes indeed
So as that is an active club Isn’t this club a duplicate

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:50
Tes Cadell wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 17:17
Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 21:39
Xio Arcana wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:29 I had asked earlier that THIS club could request to TAKEOVER the old one per the rules on Clubs and Clans but no one replied....
No what I mean is there is already a Pureblood club N.O.B.L.E run by @Tes Cadell
N.O.B.L.E mentioned???
Yes indeed
So as that is an active club Isn’t this club a duplicate
I suppose so 👀

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6