PURE-BLOOD CLUB
*looks around* hmm, this place is nice! I’m staying.
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
I mean, its our right, right?
*already sprawled on a love seat*
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
hiii xioXio Arcana wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 22:50I mean, its our right, right?
*already sprawled on a love seat*
be yourself, everyone else is already taken

you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Hi guys
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
So as that is an active club Isn’t this club a duplicateTes Cadell wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 17:17N.O.B.L.E mentioned???Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 21:39No what I mean is there is already a Pureblood club N.O.B.L.E run by @Tes CadellXio Arcana wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:29 I had asked earlier that THIS club could request to TAKEOVER the old one per the rules on Clubs and Clans but no one replied....
Yes indeed
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
I suppose soNick Jameson wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:50So as that is an active club Isn’t this club a duplicateTes Cadell wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 17:17N.O.B.L.E mentioned???Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 21:39No what I mean is there is already a Pureblood club N.O.B.L.E run by @Tes CadellXio Arcana wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:29 I had asked earlier that THIS club could request to TAKEOVER the old one per the rules on Clubs and Clans but no one replied....
Yes indeed
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ