𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What is that guys what is happening here
Laura pops her head in
Laura pops her head in
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What do you mean
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I can be a customer!!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
wait can i get a potion pls
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nooo manager!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a Unmarked Potion or two!
@Laura Buttner
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll have one of the potions then!Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 08:33Uhh....no Tea but I guess I can do a potion or two!
@Laura Buttner
Maybe the green one?




