𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Oh oof
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:14
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:10
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:09
Sounds like a nightmare I once had...
Now I want to know more if you wish to share
It was basically I would be attending classes I don't remember signing up for and would constantly get lost and late to class because the building always changed XD

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:03 What do you mean deflates economy
Well, more like a muggle thing

So, why can't the government just print tons of notes and distribute it to the people? Cause then the value of those notes decrease in the market. People have more money, so shops would charge more.

If I remember my history right, this was what happened pre-WW2 in Germany, where people had a barrow full of money for a load of bread
Yahhh..I read that last year!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah I guess so

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*waves*

Bye you all I have to go!

*floats out*

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:25 *waves*

Bye you all I have to go!

*floats out*
Why?

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Byeee Bella come back soon!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:24
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:03 What do you mean deflates economy
Well, more like a muggle thing

So, why can't the government just print tons of notes and distribute it to the people? Cause then the value of those notes decrease in the market. People have more money, so shops would charge more.

If I remember my history right, this was what happened pre-WW2 in Germany, where people had a barrow full of money for a load of bread
Yahhh..I read that last year!!
Oh yeah, it's in 10th, thought it was in 9th smhw

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:24
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:03 What do you mean deflates economy
Well, more like a muggle thing

So, why can't the government just print tons of notes and distribute it to the people? Cause then the value of those notes decrease in the market. People have more money, so shops would charge more.

If I remember my history right, this was what happened pre-WW2 in Germany, where people had a barrow full of money for a load of bread
Yahhh..I read that last year!!
Oh yeah, it's in 10th, thought it was in 9th smhw
Yupp

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey so can I have like a normal tea and normal chocolate muffin
Laura sits down and does her homework

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:12 Hey so can I have like a normal tea and normal chocolate muffin
Laura sits down and does her homework
Sure, want anything magical alongside?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.