𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh oof
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:14It was basically I would be attending classes I don't remember signing up for and would constantly get lost and late to class because the building always changed XD
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yahhh..I read that last year!!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06Well, more like a muggle thing
So, why can't the government just print tons of notes and distribute it to the people? Cause then the value of those notes decrease in the market. People have more money, so shops would charge more.
If I remember my history right, this was what happened pre-WW2 in Germany, where people had a barrow full of money for a load of bread
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah I guess so
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*waves*
Bye you all I have to go!
*floats out*
Bye you all I have to go!
*floats out*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Why?
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh yeah, it's in 10th, thought it was in 9th smhwPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:24Yahhh..I read that last year!!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06Well, more like a muggle thing
So, why can't the government just print tons of notes and distribute it to the people? Cause then the value of those notes decrease in the market. People have more money, so shops would charge more.
If I remember my history right, this was what happened pre-WW2 in Germany, where people had a barrow full of money for a load of bread
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
YuppAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:47Oh yeah, it's in 10th, thought it was in 9th smhwPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:24Yahhh..I read that last year!!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:06Well, more like a muggle thing
So, why can't the government just print tons of notes and distribute it to the people? Cause then the value of those notes decrease in the market. People have more money, so shops would charge more.
If I remember my history right, this was what happened pre-WW2 in Germany, where people had a barrow full of money for a load of bread
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey so can I have like a normal tea and normal chocolate muffin
Laura sits down and does her homework
Laura sits down and does her homework
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Sure, want anything magical alongside?Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:12 Hey so can I have like a normal tea and normal chocolate muffin
Laura sits down and does her homework
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.