ASTRONOMICAL Astrology Club

Bella Light wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 06:06 Yay, I’m accepted!

Where would I find the threads/info/RPs about the club? Is there a club chat/forum? :)
No not yet !! I'm doing all that after my hiatus so in November!!

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π™°πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ πš˜πš› πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšπšœ ? "

ASTRONOMICAL Astrology Club
Name: Stellato, Cassiopia

Year: first

House:Gryffindor

Thread ideas: learning abt the different constellations and such maybe a feild trip

RP Availability: I Usally get back within 2 days

ANYTHING else: nope!! Cassie would love to joins bc she’s named after a constellation

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

ASTRONOMICAL Astrology Club
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 22:58 Name: Stellato, Cassiopia

Year: first

House:Gryffindor

Thread ideas: learning abt the different constellations and such maybe a feild trip

RP Availability: I Usally get back within 2 days

ANYTHING else: nope!! Cassie would love to joins bc she’s named after a constellation
THE STARS HAVE ACCEPTED YOU

Hi!! Welcome to Astronomical <3 Thank you so much for joining !!

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π™°πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ πš˜πš› πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšπšœ ? "

ASTRONOMICAL Astrology Club
Name: Aster Elise Gillespie (Why the middle name :worried: :lol:)

Year: First

House: Ravenclaw

Thread ideas: Field trip outside to look at the stars, or decorating our club room (everyone brings something!)

RP Availability: Available! I try to respond within a day or two.

ANYTHING else: Clubs are cool!

ASTRONOMICAL Astrology Club
Aster Gillespie wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 23:01 Name: Aster Elise Gillespie (Why the middle name :worried: :lol:)

Year: First

House: Ravenclaw

Thread ideas: Field trip outside to look at the stars, or decorating our club room (everyone brings something!)

RP Availability: Available! I try to respond within a day or two.

ANYTHING else: Clubs are cool!
THE STARS HAVE ACCEPTED YOU

Hi!! Welcome to Astronomical <3 Thank you so much for joining !!

Min likes to call ppl by their middle name <3

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π™°πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ πš˜πš› πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšπšœ ? "

ASTRONOMICAL Astrology Club
Okay! Sounds amazing! Can't wait! :D
Minju Jeong wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 20:25
Bella Light wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 06:06 Yay, I’m accepted!

Where would I find the threads/info/RPs about the club? Is there a club chat/forum? :)
No not yet !! I'm doing all that after my hiatus so in November!!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."