Quill Pals Sign Ups

Name:Sifr Ounkour
House and Year: Hufflepuff, first year
Link to Profile: https://hogwarts.io/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=107030
Open for Threads?: (If yes, you can also mention a few ideas in a reducio below)
Yes. I am looking for a story mode adventure. A focus on learing and using what we learn in a story like progression towards a goal (graduation is one of them). Let's enjoy the journey.

Would you like to owl OOC or IC?: both but prefer IC

IC or OOC Information: (short description about yourself or your character)
IC-Interests: Dueling, the magic world and spells. He has a goal in mind that requires knowledge and strength.
OOC-Interests: learning and thinking. I also like to dream.

regards

Quill Pals Sign Ups
Name: Celeste Ginerva
House and Year: Gryfindor || First Year
Link to Profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=107229
Open for Threads?: Yes.

Would you like to owl OOC or IC?: Both or one of them id mind

IC or OOC Information: IC - listed in my profile OOC - a retired artist from scratch who just read harry potter and want to roleplay ^^ my username is Inevi, short for INEVITABLYSTRANGELY [pls call me invi or inevi pls
]
IC-Interests: Transfiguration, ghosts, astrology, spells, etc.
OOC-Interests: most of the shows i've liked watching *aren't* pg so uhh hp, tdac
I also draw, as I said. Animator, photographer in training, math nerd and a football addict.

Thats All!!

Quill Pals Sign Ups
Image posted by the member
Quill Pals



@Rosie Clarke & @Kaitlyn Ross
@Sifr Ounkour & @Celeste Ginerva

Starting today you are going to be Quill pals with your paired partners and hopefully through owls you will get to know each other, and perhaps become friends in the near future. Have fun owling with each other! But if your Quill Pals stop replying to you, you may contact me, and I'll try to let you join one of the Quill Pal pairings or just reapply here.

PS: If you'd like, you can also RP your characters writing letters to each other in the Letter area [Accio]. Make sure you read the rules in this thread [Accio].

Please let me know if I missed anyone.

🦉 Happy Owling 💌

Image posted by the member

Student Account: Emma Wynn | iNPC Account: Louca Dufort

Quill Pals Sign Ups
Name: Laura Büttner
House and Year: Gryffindor first year
Link to Profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=105093
Open for Threads?: (If yes, you can also mention a few ideas in a reducio below)yes

Would you like to owl OOC or IC?: both

IC or OOC Information: (short description about yourself or your character)
IC-Interests: She likes to study read and have fun. She can sometimes lose her temper. She is brave but polite.
OOC-Interests: (i.e. Hobbies or series you watch – Note: remember that the site is PG-13) I love to read and write. I also like making new friends. I like to watch Httyd and obviously Harry Potter.

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe