𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
okay thanks Tina!!Tina Carilla wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 13:05Well I'm going to post s list of characters and then everyone should tell me who they wantRiley Bluescar wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 03:39wait what did Riley get?Tina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Then who is going to be looking after the props?Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 13:36Ummm I’m conductor not prop masterTina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
Btw, we need someone to manage the backstage if I'm not wrong
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Honestly I'm not doing an orchestraAaron Schwartz wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 17:31Then who is going to be looking after the props?Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 13:36Ummm I’m conductor not prop masterTina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
Btw, we need someone to manage the backstage if I'm not wrong
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Ok then can I be props master/stage crewTina Carilla wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 17:39Honestly I'm not doing an orchestraAaron Schwartz wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 17:31Then who is going to be looking after the props?Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 13:36Ummm I’m conductor not prop masterTina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
Btw, we need someone to manage the backstage if I'm not wrong
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Got you.Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 17:41Ok then can I be props master/stage crewTina Carilla wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 17:39Honestly I'm not doing an orchestraAaron Schwartz wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 17:31Then who is going to be looking after the props?Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 13:36Ummm I’m conductor not prop masterTina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
Btw, we need someone to manage the backstage if I'm not wrong
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Lead Characters
Maria Rainer: A postulant at Nonnberg Abbey who becomes the governess for the von Trapp children. -Tina Carilla, Riley Bluescar
Captain Georg von Trapp: A strict, widowed Austrian captain and father of seven.
The Mother Abbess: The wise, kind, and authoritative leader of the abbey. -Bella Light
Baroness Elsa Schraeder: A wealthy, sophisticated woman courting the Captain.
Max Detweiler: A charming and opportunistic music promoter and friend of the family.
Rolf Gruber: A 17-year-old telegram delivery boy and essentially Liesl's boyfriend who joins the Nazi party.
The von Trapp Children
Liesl von Trapp: The oldest child, age 16, who helps care for her siblings. -Avery Abernathy, Riley Bluescar
Friedrich von Trapp: The oldest son, age 14.
Louisa von Trapp: Age 13, known for her mischievous streak. -Xio Arcana
Kurt von Trapp: Age 11, the younger boy in the family.-Xio Arcana
Brigitta von Trapp: Age 10, a smart and bookish child.-Tina Carilla, Riley Bluescar
Marta von Trapp: Age 7, sweet and curious. -Bella Light
Gretl von Trapp: The youngest of the von Trapp children. She's like 5 or 6 or smth.-Bella Light
Supporting and Minor Characters
Sister Berthe: The prudish and strict Mistress of Novices.
Sister Margaretta: The kind and understanding Mistress of Postulants.
Sister Sophia: A gentle nun at the abbey.
Franz: The family butler.
Frau Schmidt: The strict housekeeper.
Herr Zeller: A stern and unsmiling Nazi official.
Baroness Ebberfeld: A guest at the party.
Ursula: The maid.
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
Maria Rainer: A postulant at Nonnberg Abbey who becomes the governess for the von Trapp children. -Tina Carilla, Riley Bluescar
Captain Georg von Trapp: A strict, widowed Austrian captain and father of seven.
The Mother Abbess: The wise, kind, and authoritative leader of the abbey. -Bella Light
Baroness Elsa Schraeder: A wealthy, sophisticated woman courting the Captain.
Max Detweiler: A charming and opportunistic music promoter and friend of the family.
Rolf Gruber: A 17-year-old telegram delivery boy and essentially Liesl's boyfriend who joins the Nazi party.
The von Trapp Children
Liesl von Trapp: The oldest child, age 16, who helps care for her siblings. -Avery Abernathy, Riley Bluescar
Friedrich von Trapp: The oldest son, age 14.
Louisa von Trapp: Age 13, known for her mischievous streak. -Xio Arcana
Kurt von Trapp: Age 11, the younger boy in the family.-Xio Arcana
Brigitta von Trapp: Age 10, a smart and bookish child.-Tina Carilla, Riley Bluescar
Marta von Trapp: Age 7, sweet and curious. -Bella Light
Gretl von Trapp: The youngest of the von Trapp children. She's like 5 or 6 or smth.-Bella Light
Supporting and Minor Characters
Sister Berthe: The prudish and strict Mistress of Novices.
Sister Margaretta: The kind and understanding Mistress of Postulants.
Sister Sophia: A gentle nun at the abbey.
Franz: The family butler.
Frau Schmidt: The strict housekeeper.
Herr Zeller: A stern and unsmiling Nazi official.
Baroness Ebberfeld: A guest at the party.
Ursula: The maid.
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
Last edited by Tina Carilla on 21 Sep 2026, 16:26, edited 6 times in total.
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
You can choose! But I going to wait for everyone to choose a charchter b4 official casting
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Ohkkk..BTW can you also tell the storyline..Tina Carilla wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 14:01You can choose! But I going to wait for everyone to choose a charchter b4 official casting
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
In 1938 Austria, a chaotic, music-obsessed postulant named Maria gets sent to govern the seven children of the ultra-strict, widowed Captain von Trapp. She uses iconic tracks like "My Favorite Things" and "Do-Re-Mi" to completely melt the family's cold exterior and bring joy back to their massive villa. Along the way, the romantic tension between Maria and the Captain boils over into a beautiful wedding, but reality hits fast when the Nazis invade Austria. Ultimately, the family uses the Salzburg Music Festival and a clever performance of "So Long, Farewell" to escape the regime, slipping past the guards to hike over the mountains to freedom.Penelope Kneen wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 14:02Ohkkk..BTW can you also tell the storyline..Tina Carilla wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 14:01You can choose! But I going to wait for everyone to choose a charchter b4 official casting
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."