𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Sure!Nick Jameson wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 15:47 @Tina Carille really sorry to bother you but could I be moved or conductor so sorry but I realised that even tho OOC I would be sited to props IC Nick is more conductor
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Thanks sorry for bothering you againTina Carille wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 20:43Sure!Nick Jameson wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 15:47 @Tina Carille really sorry to bother you but could I be moved or conductor so sorry but I realised that even tho OOC I would be sited to props IC Nick is more conductor
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
NwsNick Jameson wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 20:47Thanks sorry for bothering you againTina Carille wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 20:43Sure!Nick Jameson wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 15:47 @Tina Carille really sorry to bother you but could I be moved or conductor so sorry but I realised that even tho OOC I would be sited to props IC Nick is more conductor
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Hello everyone! If you haven't be sure to vote for the play!
sta ⋆ 7 | eva ⋆ 6 | str ⋆ 3Its karma… |
| | |
𑣲 O L I V I A----B E L L E----S A T O ᥫ᭡ ═════════════════ |
| | |
and it’s pronounced HA wis ⋆ 9 | arc ⋆ 6 | acc ⋆ 9 |
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
wait what did Riley get?Tina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Well I'm going to post s list of characters and then everyone should tell me who they wantRiley Bluescar wrote: 12 Sep 2026, 03:39wait what did Riley get?Tina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Ummm I’m conductor not prop masterTina Carilla wrote: 11 Sep 2026, 23:27Hello everyone! I supn a silly little wheel and our play for this fall/winter season is.......
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
we WILL do Percy Jackson depending on how fast we can finish this play but please do not rush it by any means. I will post a cast list very soon so stay posted and turn on notifications for this chat!
@Olivia Young-Director
@Avery Abernathy- Actress [lead]
@Nick Jameson-Prop Master
@Aaron Swartz-Supporting Actor, Props Team
@ Penelope Kenn-Supporting Actress and Costume Designer
@Breonna GurleyOrchestra/Actress
@Aurelia Delorme- Actress lead/supporting
@Marcella di Angelo-Actress lead/supporting, costume, violen
@Rain Lucien-Scenery
@Alfie Owen-Lead/supporting
@Minju Jeong- Singing teacher
@Ashley Stone-supporting
@Derek Alexander Jay -actor
@Ezra Caloway-actor
@Xio Arcana-Actress
@Bella Light-actress
@Maya Maxwell-actress