A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 13:59 I know a couple but idk if they have time to join I can OWL them and ask. :)
Yay!

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Should I ask them to OWL you if they would like to join, or should I just give them the link to this chat?

@Laverne Taylor

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:02 Should I ask them to OWL you if they would like to join?
Sure, who is/are they though?

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Sure to which one?? :D

Umm...Bartholomew Lindenmomo (Gryffindor) and Casimir Beaumont (Hufflepuff)

Both first-years
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:03
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:02 Should I ask them to OWL you if they would like to join?
Sure, who is/are they though?
Last edited by Bella Light on 18 Sep 2026, 14:06, edited 1 time in total.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06 Sure to which one?? :D

Umm...Bartholomew Lindenmomo and Casimir Beaumont.
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:03
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:02 Should I ask them to OWL you if they would like to join?
Sure, who is/are they though?
Both are fine

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
So just give them the chat link?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06 Sure to which one?? :D

Umm...Bartholomew Lindenmomo and Casimir Beaumont.
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:03
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:02 Should I ask them to OWL you if they would like to join?
Sure, who is/are they though?
Both are fine

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07 So just give them the chat link?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06 Sure to which one?? :D

Umm...Bartholomew Lindenmomo and Casimir Beaumont.
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:03
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:02 Should I ask them to OWL you if they would like to join?
Sure, who is/are they though?
Both are fine
I don't know them

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
So OWL first? Whatever you want is fine :)
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07 So just give them the chat link?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06 Sure to which one?? :D

Umm...Bartholomew Lindenmomo and Casimir Beaumont.
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:03

Sure, who is/are they though?
Both are fine
I don't know them

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:08 So OWL first? Whatever you want is fine :)
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07 So just give them the chat link?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06 Sure to which one?? :D

Umm...Bartholomew Lindenmomo and Casimir Beaumont.

Both are fine
I don't know them
yep

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Sounds good! Sent and done!

I also asked a few other girls (I'm not sure if you know them but since I just asked everybody on the group OWL thread thingy I told them to OWL you first just in case :) )
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:10
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:08 So OWL first? Whatever you want is fine :)
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07
Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:07 So just give them the chat link?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:06

Both are fine
I don't know them
yep

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."