𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts

What You're Ordering: Simple Banner
Name: Cory Hanes
Year: 1st
House / School: Ilvermorny
Text you'd like on the banner: "So? I was bored."
Images / Faceclaim: Lucas Soctt/ Tristan Dugray
Aesthetic / Theme: Rich Snob, Brat, "I can do whatever I want" vibes
Colors you'd like included: Navy and green
Colors you'd like avoided: Anything that clashes
Discount(s) you qualify for: 50%
Anything else: LOVE YOU!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Aug 2026, 01:52 What You're Ordering: Simple Banner
Name: Cory Hanes
Year: 1st
House / School: Ilvermorny
Text you'd like on the banner: "So? I was bored."
Images / Faceclaim: Lucas Soctt/ Tristan Dugray
Aesthetic / Theme: Rich Snob, Brat, "I can do whatever I want" vibes
Colors you'd like included: Navy and green
Colors you'd like avoided: Anything that clashes
Discount(s) you qualify for: 50%
Anything else: LOVE YOU!


𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓆝

Your order has been accepted and added to The Painted Pearl's queue!

I'll get started on your graphic as soon as I can.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Accepted

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓇼


✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts


𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓆝

@Kennedy Cheek Your order from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/xai912o0j75t.webp[/img]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄: 4 sickles due to 50% off discount

I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Completed

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓇼

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
What You're Ordering: Couple Banner
Name: Penelope Kneen and Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House / School: Hufflepuff..Hogwarts
Text you'd like on the banner: you decide
Images / Faceclaim: I'll owl ya!
Aesthetic / Theme: you decide which will look good!
Colors you'd like included: -
Colors you'd like avoided: -
Discount(s) you qualify for: you know!
Anything else: nopeeee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 17:19 What You're Ordering: Couple Banner
Name: Penelope Kneen and Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House / School: Hufflepuff..Hogwarts
Text you'd like on the banner: you decide
Images / Faceclaim: I'll owl ya!
Aesthetic / Theme: you decide which will look good!
Colors you'd like included: -
Colors you'd like avoided: -
Discount(s) you qualify for: you know!
Anything else: nopeeee


𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓆝

Your order has been accepted and added to The Painted Pearl's queue!

I'll get started on your graphic as soon as I can.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Accepted

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓇼


✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts


𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓆝

@Penelope Kneen Your order from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!

Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
(made two examples for u. pls let me know if u like them or not and can I use both as examples??)

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/5wbkhfpp5rzo.webp[/img]
[img]/images/upload/qn0d8d9xjjd1.webp[/img]
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄: 2 sickles, but u alr paid Diana, so no need to pay Latoya

I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Completed

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓇼

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
What You're Ordering: Collage Banner
Name: Nessarose Goldwins
Year: First Year
House / School: Ravenclaw/Hogwarts
Text you'd like on the banner: My name, the quote "She's a ray of Sunshine"
Images / Faceclaim: N/A
Aesthetic / Theme: Sunny, Floral, Happy
Colors you'd like included: Yellow, Gold, Pink
Colors you'd like avoided: Red, Brown, Black, Blue, Purple
Specific template / style: N/A
Discount(s) you qualify for: Ravenclaw
Anything else: N/A

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
Nessarose Goldwins wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 07:53 What You're Ordering: Collage Banner
Name: Nessarose Goldwins
Year: First Year
House / School: Ravenclaw/Hogwarts
Text you'd like on the banner: My name, the quote "She's a ray of Sunshine"
Images / Faceclaim: N/A
Aesthetic / Theme: Sunny, Floral, Happy
Colors you'd like included: Yellow, Gold, Pink
Colors you'd like avoided: Red, Brown, Black, Blue, Purple
Specific template / style: N/A
Discount(s) you qualify for: Ravenclaw
Anything else: N/A


𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓆝

Your order has been accepted and added to The Painted Pearl's queue!

I'll get started on your graphic as soon as I can.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Accepted

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓇼


✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
What You're Ordering: Simple Banner
Name: Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House / School: Hogwarts, Ravenclaw
Text you'd like on the banner: Aaron Schwartz, Ravenclaw, 1st Year, "Sleep is for the dead"
Images / Faceclaim: Alex Lawther fc
Aesthetic / Theme: Plain, studious
Colors you'd like included: Ravenclaw hues
Colors you'd like avoided: N/A
Discount(s) you qualify for: Ravenclaw
Anything else: Nope!

What You're Ordering: Pet Banner
Pet's Name: Minerva
Owner's Name: Aaron Schwartz
Pet Type / Species: Snowy Owl
Images of the Pet: None/generic
Text you'd like on the banner:
Aesthetic / Theme: simple, wintery, Hogwartsy
Colors you'd like included: anything christmasy
Colors you'd like avoided: anything not so christmasy
Discount(s) you qualify for: Ravenclaw
Anything else: Nope!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 18:40 What You're Ordering: Simple Banner
Name: Aaron Schwartz
Year: First
House / School: Hogwarts, Ravenclaw
Text you'd like on the banner: Aaron Schwartz, Ravenclaw, 1st Year, "Sleep is for the dead"
Images / Faceclaim: Alex Lawther fc
Aesthetic / Theme: Plain, studious
Colors you'd like included: Ravenclaw hues
Colors you'd like avoided: N/A
Discount(s) you qualify for: Ravenclaw
Anything else: Nope!

What You're Ordering: Pet Banner
Pet's Name: Minerva
Owner's Name: Aaron Schwartz
Pet Type / Species: Snowy Owl
Images of the Pet: None/generic
Text you'd like on the banner:
Aesthetic / Theme: simple, wintery, Hogwartsy
Colors you'd like included: anything christmasy
Colors you'd like avoided: anything not so christmasy
Discount(s) you qualify for: Ravenclaw
Anything else: Nope!


𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓆝

Your order has been accepted and added to The Painted Pearl's queue!

I'll get started on your graphic as soon as I can.

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Accepted

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝 ⋆。˚ 𓇼


✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶