First years club chat

Hi, welcome to all new club members! I saw someone suggested a field trip... Forgot who it was sorry whoever you are! I really like that idea!

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

First years club chat
Hi everyone!!
I’m a first year!
Im Ali i would like to make some friends to study with! (Ic)
OOC im excited to get to know everyone!,

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

First years club chat
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:53 Hi everyone!!
I’m a first year!
Im Ali i would like to make some friends to study with! (Ic)
OOC im excited to get to know everyone!,
Heyyy welcome!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:53 Hi everyone!!
I’m a first year!
Im Ali i would like to make some friends to study with! (Ic)
OOC im excited to get to know everyone!,
Welcome!

If you can then maybe sign up using the form, for papertrail...

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

First years club chat
Amanda Clarke wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:59
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:53 Hi everyone!!
I’m a first year!
Im Ali i would like to make some friends to study with! (Ic)
OOC im excited to get to know everyone!,
Welcome!

If you can then maybe sign up using the form, for papertrail...
Yes ofc!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

First years club chat
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 15:10
Amanda Clarke wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:59
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:53 Hi everyone!!
I’m a first year!
Im Ali i would like to make some friends to study with! (Ic)
OOC im excited to get to know everyone!,
Welcome!

If you can then maybe sign up using the form, for papertrail...
Yes ofc!
Ty for taking the time to do it!
@Penelope Kneen Can you add the new members?

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

First years club chat
Amanda Clarke wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 15:11
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 15:10
Amanda Clarke wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:59
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 14:53 Hi everyone!!
I’m a first year!
Im Ali i would like to make some friends to study with! (Ic)
OOC im excited to get to know everyone!,
Welcome!

If you can then maybe sign up using the form, for papertrail...
Yes ofc!
Ty for taking the time to do it!
@Penelope Kneen Can you add the new members?
Done Amanda!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
hey everyone!

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

First years club chat
Hi!

I'm a new first year too :cute:

Nice to meet you!

Β« I know you don't think I'm capable of it. That's exactly why I'm going to succeed. Β» β€” Available for RP

First years club chat
Opale Ay'l'In wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 16:58 Hi!

I'm a new first year too :cute:

Nice to meet you!
Welcome! Hope you get to know all of the very lovely people here on this site! < 3

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency: