Food Game

Toast

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

Food Game
Tequila

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
artichoke

" Life begins each day I open my eyes, it's a fresh beginning full of choices and challenges"

Food Game
Escarole

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

Food Game
Eggplant

Food Game
toast

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

Food Game
Tostada

" Life begins each day I open my eyes, it's a fresh beginning full of choices and challenges"

Food Game
apple pieeeee

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."

Food Game
Eclair

" Life begins each day I open my eyes, it's a fresh beginning full of choices and challenges"

Food Game
radish

~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."