What does it mean to you?

car

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Wheel

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Speed

- Airlia Winter; The little lady of Taika

What does it mean to you?
Rocket

STA| 7
EVA | 5
STR | 6
WIS | 8
ARC | 6
ACC | 8

What does it mean to you?
Astronaut

What does it mean to you?
rocket ship (or space ship)

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
rocket ice lolly

•›Ruby slashexer‹•
It doesn't matter if you're are short, we can all be tall.

What does it mean to you?
ice cream

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Chocolate

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

What does it mean to you?
Remus