✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦

Anyone have any tips for Spanish? I'm learning and struggling simply with the alphabet...

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Anyone registered for COMPOS?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:53 Anyone registered for COMPOS?
What's that?


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:18
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:53 Anyone registered for COMPOS?
What's that?
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:18
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:53 Anyone registered for COMPOS?
What's that?
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
ahhh, not me T-T


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:18
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:53 Anyone registered for COMPOS?
What's that?
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:18
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:53 Anyone registered for COMPOS?
What's that?
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)
I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do it

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:51
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:18
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 17:53 Anyone registered for COMPOS?
What's that?
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)
I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do it
No, like age group wise? Cause I'm an international student in a British uni...

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:53
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:51
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:18

What's that?
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)
I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do it
No, like age group wise? Cause I'm an international student in a British uni...
Idk if it’s for uni students, probably not. I think it’s for high school students, but I’m international as well, so idk stuff about Brit systems lol

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:55
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:53
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:51
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47
Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19

Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)
I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do it
No, like age group wise? Cause I'm an international student in a British uni...
Idk if it’s for uni students, probably not. I think it’s for high school students, but I’m international as well, so idk stuff about Brit systems lol
Wait, is it the one done by Oxford by chance? Also it's for students in year 10-12

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.