✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Anyone have any tips for Spanish? I'm learning and struggling simply with the alphabet...
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
What's that?
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
ahhh, not me T-TEugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do itAaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
No, like age group wise? Cause I'm an international student in a British uni...Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:51I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do itAaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Idk if it’s for uni students, probably not. I think it’s for high school students, but I’m international as well, so idk stuff about Brit systems lolAaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:53No, like age group wise? Cause I'm an international student in a British uni...Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:51I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do itAaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Wait, is it the one done by Oxford by chance? Also it's for students in year 10-12Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:55Idk if it’s for uni students, probably not. I think it’s for high school students, but I’m international as well, so idk stuff about Brit systems lolAaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:53No, like age group wise? Cause I'm an international student in a British uni...Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:51I don’t remember really, but I think you have to pass an assignment? And we’ve got time until we do itAaron Schwartz wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:47Sounds fun, what's the eligibility criteria (I'm pretty sure I'm not in it)Eugenia Smyrnidi wrote: 17 Aug 2026, 18:19
Its a programme for British and international students on math and physics
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.