Hogwarts Choir IC

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 4 Aug 2026, 14:23 Ok everyone we will have our first meeting mid September but I'll aim to have it out by the end of this week to give lots of time for replies. Let me know if there is an IC date that doesn't work for you, rehearsals will be in the afternoon after dinner
Sounds good

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 4 Aug 2026, 14:23 Ok everyone we will have our first meeting mid September but I'll aim to have it out by the end of this week to give lots of time for replies. Let me know if there is an IC date that doesn't work for you, rehearsals will be in the afternoon after dinner
Looking forward to it!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 4 Aug 2026, 14:23 Ok everyone we will have our first meeting mid September but I'll aim to have it out by the end of this week to give lots of time for replies. Let me know if there is an IC date that doesn't work for you, rehearsals will be in the afternoon after dinner
Sounds fun!

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 4 Aug 2026, 14:23 Ok everyone we will have our first meeting mid September but I'll aim to have it out by the end of this week to give lots of time for replies. Let me know if there is an IC date that doesn't work for you, rehearsals will be in the afternoon after dinner
Great, can't wait

☆Quaere Et Invenies"--"Seek and you shall find☆
My ency Shop-Stellar Soirée Shop's Gallery[/color]

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 4 Aug 2026, 14:23 Ok everyone we will have our first meeting mid September but I'll aim to have it out by the end of this week to give lots of time for replies. Let me know if there is an IC date that doesn't work for you, rehearsals will be in the afternoon after dinner
Can’t wait !!

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 ? "

Hogwarts Choir IC
Name: Evander Harvey Beauchamp
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Preferred Section: Mezzo Sopranos
Experience Level: High (been in school choir ooc for seven years and been lead ms for two years - I've also taken musical theory so I'm actually really good with content knowledge)
Why does your character want to join the choir? Cuz Evander's your typical church choir boy! He loves singing in general.

Hogwarts Choir IC
I think the member roster is up to date! Also note that you can change sections whenever you like, just request so here and ping me or just owl me <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Hogwarts Choir IC
Ahhh guys I lied, I said I'd have it out by the end of the week but school has started giving me much less time to work on it then I would have liked. IM SORRY! Ill get it out as soon as I can <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 10 Aug 2026, 19:25 Ahhh guys I lied, I said I'd have it out by the end of the week but school has started giving me much less time to work on it then I would have liked. IM SORRY! Ill get it out as soon as I can <3
That’s fine I understand the problem of school getting busy

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Hogwarts Choir IC
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 10 Aug 2026, 19:25 Ahhh guys I lied, I said I'd have it out by the end of the week but school has started giving me much less time to work on it then I would have liked. IM SORRY! Ill get it out as soon as I can <3
All good! IRL is more important than the RP.

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.