Profile picture rating

10/10

Profile picture rating
9.99/10 A tiny bit close for my liking!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Profile picture rating
10/10 :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
Ada Hawkins wrote: 5 Jul 2026, 21:39 10/10 :wow:
9/10 ! oooh why a 10?

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Profile picture rating
10/10

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
Axel Brooks wrote: 5 Jul 2026, 21:48
Ada Hawkins wrote: 5 Jul 2026, 21:39 10/10 :wow:
9/10 ! oooh why a 10?
9/10
Lots of reasons really... First of all the aesthetic, and Axel's expression :lol: I also like the color pallet and the distance photo was taken at :)

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
5/10not bad like da hair

Profile picture rating
8/10 super cute, but not exactly my style. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
7/10 not my style but sassy and gorgeous :grin:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Profile picture rating
8/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it