The Weekly Words EIC Chat
K. I can try to owl her for an update.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
heya AV!! I posted an unofficial info page at some point. If needed we could use that and develop that for the next issue.... but, are people just less active and stuff?
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
I think people are less active. We do have a spot we need to open again, but maybe we could change the way we accept people do we can find more active users? Like give a deadline to send apps and have a new form to fill out?Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jul 2026, 22:27 heya AV!! I posted an unofficial info page at some point. If needed we could use that and develop that for the next issue.... but, are people just less active and stuff?
I’m happy to write an article this week again if no one sighs up. I’ll owl in a bit.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Yeah, i think that would be goo, especially as i feel like people get busy. Okay *zooms to owls*Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jul 2026, 22:53I think people are less active. We do have a spot we need to open again, but maybe we could change the way we accept people do we can find more active users? Like give a deadline to send apps and have a new form to fill out?Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jul 2026, 22:27 heya AV!! I posted an unofficial info page at some point. If needed we could use that and develop that for the next issue.... but, are people just less active and stuff?
I’m happy to write an article this week again if no one sighs up. I’ll owl in a bit.![]()
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
oops! kinda forgot about this chat @Avery Gray
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Oop. I did too. XD
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Gurlll what are we gonna do with this club?
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down.
I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lolAvery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down.I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Yeah. lol agreed! So maybe like 2-3 journalists, no correspondents, 2 coders, 2 editors? That’s not too bad and work can be split every other week if we do all as two people.Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:20maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lolAvery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down.I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |