The Shippers Club

<3 THE SHIPPERS CLUB! <3
Hey Shippers. I am Natalie the captain of this fine crew and we are the Shippers club. We are an OC and IC club. This is a place for blind dates, romance, and stalking shipping! I am so excited to talk about all of the ships. We will talk about all the in-game ships as well as Out Of Game ships. #SOKEEFE4THEWIN (KOTLC fan right here) For all my single pringles here I am excited to set up a blind date system, though some of us first years It might just be crushes and just talks. SO If you want to join the club I have some jobs!
<3 Roles <3
<3 Captian of the Fleet <3:
(that's me!) I make sure that all the shippers are in order.
<3 Leader of Single Pringle Squad (LSPS) <3:
( Cassandra Ironwoods ) This is for all of my single pringles. So this Job will help me with the blind dates and all the single pringle events. Which we will have! The requirement is that the Leader of the single pringle squad has to be single!
<3 Leader of the Stalkers/ Ships Ready to Sail (SRS) <3:
This job is for the people here that want to know who is in a relationship that are ready to be shipped. They keep track of who is dating who and what is going on with who. They are our gossip leader. They keep the log of all the ships. There are parties for the stalkers and the shipped. There are no requirements for this role but should have a good idea on people here and what is the tea (also organization is a plus.)
Now if these two roles are taken here are the roles for everyone else!
<3 Single Pringle <3:
This is for the single pringles out there. These people have to be single. You may have crushes and such but can't be with anyone. But that doesn't mean you are single forever. You can be taken out of this role if you start dating someone. The goal is to not have any single pringles.
<3 Stalkers <3:
Yup you guessed it for all those people out there who just watch romantic dates with your quidditch binoculars that is totally not why I purchased mine in trees. Then this is your job. You guys watch out for romance. When you do post the URL here and so the rest of your fellow stalkers can watch to!
TO APPLY FOR THIS CLUB HERE IS THE SIMPLE INFO CARD I NEED!
<3 Name:
<3 Sexuality:(Not required but would be nice for the LSPS)
<3 The Role you want:
<3 The first party theme:
Club Members
Candace Dykstra (Captian of the Fleet)
Cassandra Ironwoods (Leader of the Single Pringle Squad)
Scarlett Aden (Stalker)
Tristan Theramin (Single Pringle!)
Lucille Williams (Single Pringle!)
Eliza Corrids (Single Pringle!)
Natalie Mock (Single Pringle!)
Karkat Bosch (Single Pringle!)
Ashlyn Winters (Single Pringle!)
Sam Wolf (Single Pringle!)


Disclaimer: YOUR CHARACTER WILL NOT BE FORCED TO BE SHIPPED. IF YOU WISH NOT TO BE SHIPPED PLEASE DON'T JOIN THE SINGLE PRINGLES!
PLEASE EASY ON THE SINGLE PRINGLES!!!!!!!
Last edited by Candace Dykstra on 14 Jan 2021, 14:47, edited 16 times in total.
The Shippers Club
<3 Name : Cassandra Ironwoods
<3 Sexuality : Pansexual
<3 The Role you want : LSPS
<3 The first party theme : Matches Heartbeat. For the first party theme, we (or you) can set it up on one of those abandon classroom. Room filled with red and pink color balloons in any kind of shape and sizes, it can be done before or after the blind dates event or just for a media to get to know one another members of the groups. If you have any other ideas, I'm open to it.

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability
The Shippers Club
Cassandra Ironwoods wrote: 29 May 2020, 18:10 <3 Name : Cassandra Ironwoods
<3 Sexuality : Pansexual
<3 The Role you want : LSPS
<3 The first party theme : Matches Heartbeat. For the first party theme, we (or you) can set it up on one of those abandon classroom. Room filled with red and pink color balloons in any kind of shape and sizes, it can be done before or after the blind dates event or just for a media to get to know one another members of the groups. If you have any other ideas, I'm open to it.
YES! Thank you for such a great idea! Welcome to the club!

Taylor Natalie Rogers-Freeman
Captain of the Shippers Club
Co-Leader of The Theater Arts Club
The Shippers Club
OMIGOSH SOKEEFE

Name: Scarlett Aden
Sexuality: Straight
The Role You Want: (OOC Warning) STALKER BECAUSE I'M A) GOOD AT STALKING AND B) I'M A HOPELESS ROMANTIC EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The First Party Theme: I'm not sure...Cassandra's idea was amazing though. I'm here to stalk and ship >:)

chill, it's only chaos
The Shippers Club
Scar Welcome to the club!

Taylor Natalie Rogers-Freeman
Captain of the Shippers Club
Co-Leader of The Theater Arts Club
The Shippers Club
Name: Meredith Ready
Sexuality: Pansexual
The Role you want: SRS
The first party theme: Idk I am not to good at planning things that aren't really started. I might have one at some point though.

The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
The Shippers Club
Yes! Thanks for joining! I am so excited to have you on the team!

Taylor Natalie Rogers-Freeman
Captain of the Shippers Club
Co-Leader of The Theater Arts Club
The Shippers Club
Name: Tristan Theramin
Sexuality: Repressed Gay
Role: Single Pringles
First party theme: Chocolate Kisses Bring a Chocolate KISS (a candy) and attach a letter to your blind date. On the day of the party exchange Kisses and letters.

Parselmouth, Pureblood, Noble House of Theramin Sta:8 Ev:8 Str:9 Wis: 14 Arc:8 Acc:8 Check out my shop
INPC: Gellert Schroeder
The Shippers Club
<3Name : Lucille Williams
<3Sexuality : Still figuring stuff out
<3 The Role you want : SINGLE PRINGLE
<3 The first party theme : Frogie Love! When you arrive at the party there could be a lil table of chocolate frogs but instead of having cards inside, you could have a little letter from your blind date. :>

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |
The Shippers Club
Welcome To the club guys!

Taylor Natalie Rogers-Freeman
Captain of the Shippers Club
Co-Leader of The Theater Arts Club