How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I am with you Amalie why to sleep so early? I am also from India
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I amClark Stellan wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:21Inf/10 WHATT YOU ARE FROM SRI LANKA? I have the slight feeling so many from here are from sri lanka, I have two other friends who are from there
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 yeah :3 I am rotting here in Germany….
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Understanding:0 but EmotionAmalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:23inf/10 I amClark Stellan wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:21Inf/10 WHATT YOU ARE FROM SRI LANKA? I have the slight feeling so many from here are from sri lanka, I have two other friends who are from thereyou do?! I only know Marcella... who else?! I feel like half of yall are from the states; one third of the remaining half are from europe; and one third of the same half are from india... the rest of us make up that remaining one third from the half...
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lol XD
Ha! I knew it! I knew it!!! Since the beginning, I had this feeling you were from Germany!! Oh, you do not know how proud I am of myself
But I thought it was quite cold there? I mean like even in da summer??
Ha! I knew it! I knew it!!! Since the beginning, I had this feeling you were from Germany!! Oh, you do not know how proud I am of myself
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Summer is only our side girl
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 nah uh it's summer for half the world now
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 somehow it‘s to hot here, like pls, I don*t need that much sun and heat! But woah you are detective Amalie pookie!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 But Clark lives in outer world
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 it’s too hot I don’t want summer anymore