How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 I am with you Amalie why to sleep so early? I am also from India

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Clark Stellan wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:21
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:20 inf/10 bingo!
Inf/10 WHATT YOU ARE FROM SRI LANKA? I have the slight feeling so many from here are from sri lanka, I have two other friends who are from there
inf/10 I am :) you do?! I only know Marcella... who else?! I feel like half of yall are from the states; one third of the remaining half are from europe; and one third of the same half are from india... the rest of us make up that remaining one third from the half...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 yeah :3 I am rotting here in Germany….:D

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:23
Clark Stellan wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:21
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:20 inf/10 bingo!
Inf/10 WHATT YOU ARE FROM SRI LANKA? I have the slight feeling so many from here are from sri lanka, I have two other friends who are from there
inf/10 I am :) you do?! I only know Marcella... who else?! I feel like half of yall are from the states; one third of the remaining half are from europe; and one third of the same half are from india... the rest of us make up that remaining one third from the half...
inf/10 Understanding:0 but Emotion

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lol XD

Ha! I knew it! I knew it!!! Since the beginning, I had this feeling you were from Germany!! Oh, you do not know how proud I am of myself :rofl: :rofl: :meninblack: But I thought it was quite cold there? I mean like even in da summer??

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Summer is only our side girl

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 nah uh it's summer for half the world now :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 somehow it‘s to hot here, like pls, I don*t need that much sun and heat! But woah you are detective Amalie pookie!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 But Clark lives in outer world

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 it’s too hot I don’t want summer anymore

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde