How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
Ikk, imma beat her up
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
We made an agreement.Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:0010/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
Ikk, imma beat her up
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 does it look like I follow the rules?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:02We made an agreement.Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:0010/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
Ikk, imma beat her up
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
NahLily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:0310/10 does it look like I follow the rules?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:02We made an agreement.Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:0010/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
Ikk, imma beat her up
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10
Im been dying to use the old nicknames10/10
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hehe, sorry not sorry renzieeLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:05NahLily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:0310/10 does it look like I follow the rules?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:02We made an agreement.Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:0010/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59
Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
Ikk, imma beat her up
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10
Im been dying to use the old nicknames10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
ICE CREAM *dumps it on her head*
CHOCOLATE SYRUP
ICE CREAM *dumps it on her head*
CHOCOLATE SYRUP
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
STRAWBERRY SYRUP
STRAWBERRY SYRUP
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 u started again?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 HII LILY BEAR
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧