How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:00 10/10 ENZIEEEE
Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:00 10/10 ENZIEEEE
Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
10/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?
Ikk, imma beat her up

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:00
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:00 10/10 ENZIEEEE
Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
10/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?
Ikk, imma beat her up
We made an agreement.
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:00
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:00 10/10 ENZIEEEE
Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
10/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?
Ikk, imma beat her up
We made an agreement.
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10
10/10 does it look like I follow the rules?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:03
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:00
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:00 10/10 ENZIEEEE
Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
10/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?
Ikk, imma beat her up
We made an agreement.
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10
10/10 does it look like I follow the rules?
Nah
Im been dying to use the old nicknames10/10

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:03
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 16:00
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 18 Jun 2026, 15:59

Please dont call me Enzie lils. -_-
10/10
Also Bri dropped the Josie from the balcony
10/10 hehe, i will. What will ya do renzie?
Ikk, imma beat her up
We made an agreement.
I call you Lily or Lils
You call me Enzo, Renzo or Lorenzo
10/10
10/10 does it look like I follow the rules?
Nah
Im been dying to use the old nicknames10/10
10/10 hehe, sorry not sorry renziee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
ICE CREAM *dumps it on her head*
CHOCOLATE SYRUP

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
STRAWBERRY SYRUP

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 u started again?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 HII LILY BEAR

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧