Last person to post wins!
hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I'm so closeeee
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
I'm good!! I'm writing a reply for Emmi! It turned very dark.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Last person to post wins!
dark??? in what way??Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 18:44 I'm good!! I'm writing a reply for Emmi! It turned very dark.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Ohhh that answers that. So Colin and Emmi are finally dating?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Hmmm...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Last person to post wins!
are they or are they not??!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
What Lily said
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
hiii guys! i winnnn
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
Last person to post wins!
No
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews