How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10
Hello there!
Jst came back from Tennis Class
How is life?
Hello there!
Jst came back from Tennis Class
How is life?
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 bad enough
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Why?
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthinkLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:1710/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10..... now that you said it, my brain just randomly thinking bout itLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthinkLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:1710/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
UGH GET TENNIS OUTTA MY BRIAN, I AM TRYNA LEARN BIO
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNISLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:1810/10..... now that you said it, my brain just randomly thinking bout itLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthinkLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:1710/10 as i said... the peeps in my van
UGH GET TENNIS OUTTA MY BRIAN, I AM TRYNA LEARN BIO
10is (pronounce this)
10/10
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:20TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNIS TENNISLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:1810/10..... now that you said it, my brain just randomly thinking bout itLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:18My tennis class ended an hour ago lol. Seeing if you would overthink
UGH GET TENNIS OUTTA MY BRIAN, I AM TRYNA LEARN BIO
10is (pronounce this)
10/10
DUDE PLS LEMME CONCENTRATE ON BIOOOOOOO
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/100
Eughh biology
Eughh biology
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 IKKK
and also.. CELLS
CELLS
and also.. CELLS
CELLS
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |