How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1/10 heesung??!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
Cats

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 lee know??!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
Quokka

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 who?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10
You're a dissapointment
Han

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 AHHHHH MY CUTIE PIE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
Okie girl not that much

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 why not?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:01

10/10 UGHHHH
Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?
10/10 just... get out
You wont get rid of me dawg XD
10/10
10/10 you are irritating me :cry2: :cry2:
Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles