How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
Wonderful Idea!
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
Wonderful Idea!
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
10/10 UGHHHH

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:01
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
Wonderful Idea!
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
10/10 UGHHHH
Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:01
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
Wonderful Idea!
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
10/10 UGHHHH
Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?
10/10 just... get out

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 newbie?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:01
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
Wonderful Idea!
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
10/10 UGHHHH
Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?
10/10 just... get out
You wont get rid of me dawg XD
10/10

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:01
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58

Wonderful Idea!
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
10/10 UGHHHH
Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?
10/10 just... get out
You wont get rid of me dawg XD
10/10
10/10 you are irritating me :cry2: :cry2:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
BAMBI

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe