What does it mean to you?
Party Hats.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
Confetti
“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11
What does it mean to you?
sprinkles
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
Hersheys
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
cherry filled cholate
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
What does it mean to you?
red cherry
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
What does it mean to you?
Marishino cherry sorry for my bad spelling. Lol
I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!
What does it mean to you?
pineapple upside-down cake
The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller
What does it mean to you?
Pina Colada
>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<