Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-95!
I’ll join if I have time, but I also have lots of replies to do since I’ve been quite busy
I’ll join if I have time, but I also have lots of replies to do since I’ve been quite busy
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-96
Alright! It's totally fun though! And would give you some opportunity to work on Lily's early Hogwarts experience!
Aww!Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:03 -94!!
I would have joined it, but I don't know if I will be able to... Got too many replies to do
Alright! It's totally fun though! And would give you some opportunity to work on Lily's early Hogwarts experience!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:05 -96
Aww!Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:03 -94!!
I would have joined it, but I don't know if I will be able to... Got too many replies to do
Alright! It's totally fun though! And would give you some opportunity to work on Lily's early Hogwarts experience!
I might ig... I dunno
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97 if you join I'll quit giving you a hard time here lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98!!
Ok ok chill.... I will
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97 YAYAYAYAYA
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98
OWOOOO! There's no rush! It's just a fun thread with a bunch of friends!Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:08-98!!
Ok ok chill.... I will
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-99Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:10 -98
OWOOOO! There's no rush! It's just a fun thread with a bunch of friends!Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:08-98!!
Ok ok chill.... I will
Greatt!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-100
ORDER NOW,, free if you have an AI pfp and want it redrawn, human made: smitten || Inpc: Kaiming Zhang