Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-88!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-89 woohoo!
Gosh two Lilies!
Gosh two Lilies!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-90!! Oh hiya colin!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-91
Ayo! I need more first years! Want to join a RP with Colin?
Ayo! I need more first years! Want to join a RP with Colin?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-92!
Which one? The double dare one?
Which one? The double dare one?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-93
Here!
I'm hoping Colin's sister Lily will also join. Then we'll have all the Lilies in one place!
Yes! You too @Lily Young!
Here!
I'm hoping Colin's sister Lily will also join. Then we'll have all the Lilies in one place!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-94!!
I would have joined it, but I don't know if I will be able to... Got too many replies to do
I would have joined it, but I don't know if I will be able to... Got too many replies to do
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-93
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-94
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |