Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-95!
I’ll join if I have time, but I also have lots of replies to do since I’ve been quite busy

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-96
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:03 -94!!
I would have joined it, but I don't know if I will be able to... Got too many replies to do
Aww!

Alright! It's totally fun though! And would give you some opportunity to work on Lily's early Hogwarts experience!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:05 -96
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:03 -94!!
I would have joined it, but I don't know if I will be able to... Got too many replies to do
Aww!

Alright! It's totally fun though! And would give you some opportunity to work on Lily's early Hogwarts experience!
-97
I might ig... I dunno

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:06 -97
I might ig... I dunno
DOITDOITDOIT!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97 if you join I'll quit giving you a hard time here lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:06 -98
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:06 -97
I might ig... I dunno
DOITDOITDOIT!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
-98!!
Ok ok chill.... I will

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-97 YAYAYAYAYA

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-98
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:06 -98
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:06 -97
I might ig... I dunno
DOITDOITDOIT!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
-98!!
Ok ok chill.... I will
OWOOOO! There's no rush! It's just a fun thread with a bunch of friends!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:10 -98
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:08
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:06 -98
Lily Clarke wrote: 12 Jun 2026, 18:06 -97
I might ig... I dunno
DOITDOITDOIT!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
-98!!
Ok ok chill.... I will
OWOOOO! There's no rush! It's just a fun thread with a bunch of friends!
-99
Greatt!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-100

ORDER NOW,, free if you have an AI pfp and want it redrawn, human made: smitten || Inpc: Kaiming Zhang