Let's Chat!
OwLex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:12Uhh, actually, I'm failing an enrichment class because there's a 100 point project I have a 0 on right now because she grades them once we present them in front of the class and that, as well as a 1000 point project in Social Studies that includes us doing six papers and I only have two done right now, as well as one in Science, but I'm more confident there because the teacher said it was good.Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:09Ogh well at least school work is easy done with!Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:02Annoyed from having school work and that, but good otherwise.
Also I think all the L's are here
Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:46REPLY TO OUR RPLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45ME THREE![]()
![]()
i think so, lauren's active just not hereLotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:47OwLex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:12Uhh, actually, I'm failing an enrichment class because there's a 100 point project I have a 0 on right now because she grades them once we present them in front of the class and that, as well as a 1000 point project in Social Studies that includes us doing six papers and I only have two done right now, as well as one in Science, but I'm more confident there because the teacher said it was good.
Also I think all the L's are here
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
I'm dying my hair purple :³
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:47OKAYYYYEmma van Elst wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:46REPLY TO OUR RP![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Yay have fun!
Let's Chat!
AYY YAY
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..
Let's Chat!
YAS!!!
*Happy shaking of shoulders-*
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
replies!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:00 Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Ooh what book?Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:37 I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow.it’s amazing!
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!