OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:00
How are you? :3
Am good how are ya!! :3
Annoyed from having school work and that, but good otherwise.
Ogh well at least school work is easy done with!
Uhh, actually, I'm failing an enrichment class because there's a 100 point project I have a 0 on right now because she grades them once we present them in front of the class and that, as well as a 1000 point project in Social Studies that includes us doing six papers and I only have two done right now, as well as one in Science, but I'm more confident there because the teacher said it was good.
Ow

Also I think all the L's are here

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:46
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42

oh well thats nice
I’m so bored
ME TOO
ME THREE
REPLY TO OUR RP :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:47
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:12
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:02
Annoyed from having school work and that, but good otherwise.
Ogh well at least school work is easy done with!
Uhh, actually, I'm failing an enrichment class because there's a 100 point project I have a 0 on right now because she grades them once we present them in front of the class and that, as well as a 1000 point project in Social Studies that includes us doing six papers and I only have two done right now, as well as one in Science, but I'm more confident there because the teacher said it was good.
Ow

Also I think all the L's are here
i think so, lauren's active just not here

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm dying my hair purple :³

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:47
Emma van Elst wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:46
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42

I’m so bored
ME TOO
ME THREE
REPLY TO OUR RP :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OKAYYYY

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:48 I'm dying my hair purple :³
Yay have fun!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:48 I'm dying my hair purple :³
AYY YAY

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:48 I'm dying my hair purple :³
YAS!!!
*Happy shaking of shoulders-*

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 03:00 Should I do replies which I’m kinda behind on since being absent for RPs for a while, work on my ency or procrastinate..
replies!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:37 I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. :lol: it’s amazing! :grin:
Ooh what book?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!