OOC Let's Chat!

Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:11
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:10
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:08
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:07
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:01

STAY WARM LENA LOVE
IM REALLY TRYING I GOT ANOTHER BLANKET :cry2: :cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: *hands another blanket*
AND MY FEET ARE COLD TOO
I’m currently sitting outside cause my house is like a furnace rn but there are hundreds of mosquitoes attacking me :cry2:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:28
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:11
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:10
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:08
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:07

IM REALLY TRYING I GOT ANOTHER BLANKET :cry2: :cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: *hands another blanket*
AND MY FEET ARE COLD TOO
I’m currently sitting outside cause my house is like a furnace rn but there are hundreds of mosquitoes attacking me :cry2:
I HATE MOSQUITOES OMG NO

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:29
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:28
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:11
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:10
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:08

:cry2: :cry2: *hands another blanket*
AND MY FEET ARE COLD TOO
I’m currently sitting outside cause my house is like a furnace rn but there are hundreds of mosquitoes attacking me :cry2:
I HATE MOSQUITOES OMG NO
It’s dark now and the air is so refreshing but I CANT SEE THEM ANYMORE AND THEYRE EVERYWHERE :cry2: :cry2:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:34
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:29
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:28
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:11
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:10
AND MY FEET ARE COLD TOO
I’m currently sitting outside cause my house is like a furnace rn but there are hundreds of mosquitoes attacking me :cry2:
I HATE MOSQUITOES OMG NO
It’s dark now and the air is so refreshing but I CANT SEE THEM ANYMORE AND THEYRE EVERYWHERE :cry2: :cry2:
here its still hot even when it's dark like usually 80s or so

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
I got a new book from the library today and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. :lol: it’s amazing! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:35
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:34
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:29
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:28
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:11

I’m currently sitting outside cause my house is like a furnace rn but there are hundreds of mosquitoes attacking me :cry2:
I HATE MOSQUITOES OMG NO
It’s dark now and the air is so refreshing but I CANT SEE THEM ANYMORE AND THEYRE EVERYWHERE :cry2: :cry2:
here its still hot even when it's dark like usually 80s or so
It’s still hot but the breeze is cool and nice now

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:35
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:34
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:29
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:28

I HATE MOSQUITOES OMG NO
It’s dark now and the air is so refreshing but I CANT SEE THEM ANYMORE AND THEYRE EVERYWHERE :cry2: :cry2:
here its still hot even when it's dark like usually 80s or so
It’s still hot but the breeze is cool and nice now
oh well thats nice

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:35
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:34
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:29

It’s dark now and the air is so refreshing but I CANT SEE THEM ANYMORE AND THEYRE EVERYWHERE :cry2: :cry2:
here its still hot even when it's dark like usually 80s or so
It’s still hot but the breeze is cool and nice now
oh well thats nice
I’m so bored

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:35
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:34

here its still hot even when it's dark like usually 80s or so
It’s still hot but the breeze is cool and nice now
oh well thats nice
I’m so bored
ME TOO

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:45
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:42
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:35

It’s still hot but the breeze is cool and nice now
oh well thats nice
I’m so bored
ME TOO
ME THREE