OOC Let's Chat!

Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:49
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:48
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:47
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:42

Oh well good luck at your appointment and work!
ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESS
CAN WE TRADE it’s so hot where I am!
WELL IT'S LIKE 90 OUTSIDE IT'S JUST THE ACS BLASTING AND MY HAIR IS WET
That sucks hopefully your hair dries soon

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:56
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:49
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:48
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:47
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:46

ITS SO COLD IN MY ROOM OH MY GOODNESS
CAN WE TRADE it’s so hot where I am!
WELL IT'S LIKE 90 OUTSIDE IT'S JUST THE ACS BLASTING AND MY HAIR IS WET
That sucks hopefully your hair dries soon
I HOPE SO TOO, IM WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:51
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:49 Well being a metamorphmagus means that someone else was also a metamorphmagus in her fam

Hey Lex!
Lotus! *Tacklesnugs*
*happy wiggles* LEX!
How are you? :3
Am good how are ya!! :3
Annoyed from having school work and that, but good otherwise.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:01
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:56
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:49
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:48
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:47

CAN WE TRADE it’s so hot where I am!
WELL IT'S LIKE 90 OUTSIDE IT'S JUST THE ACS BLASTING AND MY HAIR IS WET
That sucks hopefully your hair dries soon
I HOPE SO TOO, IM WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET
STAY WARM LENA LOVE

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:07
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:01
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:56
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:49
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:48

WELL IT'S LIKE 90 OUTSIDE IT'S JUST THE ACS BLASTING AND MY HAIR IS WET
That sucks hopefully your hair dries soon
I HOPE SO TOO, IM WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET
STAY WARM LENA LOVE
IM REALLY TRYING I GOT ANOTHER BLANKET :cry2: :cry2:

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:51
Lotus! *Tacklesnugs*
*happy wiggles* LEX!
How are you? :3
Am good how are ya!! :3
Annoyed from having school work and that, but good otherwise.
Ogh well at least school work is easy done with!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
time for more words !!! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:08
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:07
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:01
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:56
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:49

That sucks hopefully your hair dries soon
I HOPE SO TOO, IM WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET
STAY WARM LENA LOVE
IM REALLY TRYING I GOT ANOTHER BLANKET :cry2: :cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: *hands another blanket*

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:10
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:08
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:07
Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:01
Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:56

I HOPE SO TOO, IM WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET
STAY WARM LENA LOVE
IM REALLY TRYING I GOT ANOTHER BLANKET :cry2: :cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: *hands another blanket*
AND MY FEET ARE COLD TOO

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 02:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52

*happy wiggles* LEX!
How are you? :3
Am good how are ya!! :3
Annoyed from having school work and that, but good otherwise.
Ogh well at least school work is easy done with!
Uhh, actually, I'm failing an enrichment class because there's a 100 point project I have a 0 on right now because she grades them once we present them in front of the class and that, as well as a 1000 point project in Social Studies that includes us doing six papers and I only have two done right now, as well as one in Science, but I'm more confident there because the teacher said it was good.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."