Let's Chat!
good as well!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16Good! Hru?Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:07hi lily pad how are yaLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Hi Logan! Those both look like great options I can’t wait to see what you end up choosing!
HI LENA!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yetLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:18good as well!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16Good! Hru?Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:07hi lily pad how are yaLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Hi Logan! Those both look like great options I can’t wait to see what you end up choosing!
HI LENA!
Let's Chat!
I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a nameLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yetLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:18good as well!Lily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:16Good! Hru?Lena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:07hi lily pad how are yaLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:52
Hi Logan! Those both look like great options I can’t wait to see what you end up choosing!
HI LENA!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Can anyone give me a nickname?-
Let's Chat!
i can i just have to think
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work withLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a nameLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
Let's Chat!
yeahh i see that but i like my nickname for youLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:27Yeah I try and give everyone a unique nickname but yours is harder to work withLena Lott wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:24I give everyone nicknames, emma's the only one that's given me one thats unique from the nickname thread and it was lena bear but i understand lena is more of a nick name itself then a nameLily Young wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:19That’s good to hear! I really need a good nickname for you, I’ve been thinking but can’t find one yet
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Okay!
Let's Chat!
whos you pc... if you dont mind me asking..Keiju Kusamitsu wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 01:28Okay!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧