Let's Chat!
I like thisEmily Shephard wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 23:16M&Ms just turned into M&M&Ms!!Silas Norwood wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 22:59 Seeing Emma, Emiline, and Emily post one after the other was interesting… all we need now is EmmaLee![]()
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Hello hello!
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
hii!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
guys someone convience me to work on my ency
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
I do not believe we have talked before, welcome! How are you?
Hi! How are you?!!!!!
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
no we havent! I'm good and thank you! how are you??Logan Baird wrote: 10 Jun 2026, 00:11I do not believe we have talked before, welcome! How are you?
Hi! How are you?!!!!!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
work on ur ency!!!! (i say as mine is under major referb….)
Let's Chat!
Yippee! I got my purple hair dye!!
Let's Chat!
i wanna change mine a lot, but i suck at coding
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧