OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:26 Hello!
hihi!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 16:33
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:49
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:44
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:42 Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD
hi dylan!!
Hiii! :D
Happy cake day!
So sorry how late this is! :ninja: Thanks!

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 16:33
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:49
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:44
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:42 Whew! I'm on a roll with replies again. XD
hi dylan!!
Hiii! :D
Happy cake day!
So sorry how late this is! :ninja: Thanks!
*le gasp* A dylan?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:33
Dylan Astor wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 16:33
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:49
Hazel Nelson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:44

hi dylan!!
Hiii! :D
Happy cake day!
So sorry how late this is! :ninja: Thanks!
*le gasp* A dylan?!
*pretend I'm Dyl since I'm too lazy to get on his account. :lol:* Yep! Just had to check owls. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:35
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:33
Dylan Astor wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 16:33
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:49

Hiii! :D
Happy cake day!
So sorry how late this is! :ninja: Thanks!
*le gasp* A dylan?!
*pretend I'm Dyl since I'm too lazy to get on his account. :lol:* Yep! Just had to check owls. :)
Ahhhh, makes sense!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Having to check owls is so real 😭. I miss things all the time on Koko’s acc…

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so excited for when I can finally make my inpc!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Hhhhhhh...

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59 Hhhhhhh...
heyoo

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 18:59 Hhhhhhh...
heyoo
Hullo hullo

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff